Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tidbits: Part I

I'm originally from Maryland, but lived mostly in Southern California and more recently the Bay Area, from '96 to until '08.

I still miss the Bay Area, particularly Gilroy, Santa Cruz, San Gregorio Beach (take the route over the mountain from Woodside--very peaceful and serene), occasional visits to Monterey, "the City" (San Francisco--that's what it's called there)and Berkeley.

Through a series of events I landed in Tampa Bay, Florida--where I spend time some years ago.

I'm unattached, but live in a house with two other adults and three kids--who are a joy to be around, most of the time.

Looking for work, have an interview this afternoon. Someday would like to be in full-time "lay ministry."

Former Baptist and Anglican, now an "almost Catholic." Kicking and screaming some of the way--but I think that's where God is leading me. Do I agree with everything in the Catholic Church? Let's save that for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment